Wednesday, August 14, 2013

THIAGO IN PEP'S RADAR

The 22-year-old is one of Manchester United's top targets this summer, and the club have offered to triple the midfielder's wages should he move to Old Trafford.

Thiago has a buyout clause of €18 million [£15m] until July 31 after not playing the required number of minutes stipulated in his contract last season, and United had appeared on the verge of a deal.






But following rumours of Bayern interest late on Wednesday, Guardiola has now confirmed his desire to bring the Spain Under-21 international to the Allianz Arena.

"I asked Sammer and Rummenigge for the player. I don't know what happens in future but I would like to get him," he told reporters.

"Thiago is the only player I want, that's what I told them. It'll be him or no one.


SOURCE:www.goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment