Thursday, February 13, 2014

HAZARD: BALLON D'OR PODIUM IN FUTURE

Belgium boss Marc Wilmots has claimed he would prefer Eden Hazard in his team than Lionel Messi,Cristiano Ronaldo or Neymar.

The Chelsea star, 23, has been in stellar form in the Premier League lately and has helped his side rocket up to the top of the table at Arsenal and Manchester City's expense.

Wilmots, who is sure to take Hazard to this summer's World Cup, lavished praise on the former Lille winger, whom he believes is becoming a candidate for the Ballon d'Or with his performances at Stamford Bridge.

"Eden has found in the Belgium team a side that can take him as high as his dreams," the Belgium head coach told L'Equipe.

"Even within a very strong team, Eden stands out because he has something more. Technically, he is amazing! I'd put him on my podium Ballon d'Or because he totally convinced me of his talent.

"If you ask me if I want Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar, I'd keep Hazard."

source:http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2014/02/13/4617274/id-pick-hazard-over-messi-ronaldo-or-neymar?ICID=HP_HN_1

No comments:

Post a Comment